Boxer Leasing Calculator
Leasing is now available to all of our incorporated business customers through our partnership with Bluestar Leasing.
Preserving working capital is vital, yet businesses still need to expand and regularly invest in new technology. Our partnership with Bluestar Leasing ensures that our customers can commit to our products and solutions quickly and on competitive terms that best suits budgets and cash flow.
- Finance the equipment/software over 2 to 5 years
- Leasing is 100% allowable against taxable profits
- Simple Process – Credit approval typically secured within a few hours and electronic documents
- Total solution finance – Finance the equipment/software installation and services
- Flexibility – Upgrade, make additions or settle at any point during the term
- All business assets considered
- Finance Lease and Hire Purchase available (subject to eligibility)
- Leasing available to all incorporated businesses, including start-ups
Adjust the sliders below to obtain a quick lease quotation. To enquire further simply submit your quotation, complete your details and one of our Business Managers will call you back. For projects over £100,000 or for a tailored quotation please contact us directly on 01420 481500.
1. Business type
2. Amount of lease
3. Lease Term
All figures quoted are indicative only and subject to VAT, final underwriting, administration fees, payments by Direct Debit and the lenders terms. Leasing is 100% allowable against taxable profits. The stipulated tax relief assumes 20% corporation tax rate and may demonstrate savings. For exact taxation benefits relevant to your business it is recommended that you seek professional financial advice from your accountant. The agreement quoted is a minimum term lease rental, other products may be available subject to qualification - please contact us to discuss. Available to UK incorporated businesses only. Bluestar Leasing and its funding partners are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Businesses across all sectors lease, from new start companies through to large corporations. In the 12months period to January 2015 UK Businesses financed £25.58bn of assets which included:
£1.65bn IT Equipment Finance
£2.20bn Business Equipment Finance
£5.44bn Plant and Machinery
Source: Finance & Leasing Association